SESE is an established family run business Trading since 2002. Specialising in BIM Level 2 Standard measured surveys and construction setting out services all over the UK. Projects vary in size and complexity and include new build residential’s, commercial offices, industrial buildings, Academic refurbishments, underground reservoirs, steel frame staircases, mezzanine floors and temporary pile installations.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, professional and reliable service and have a track record of ensuring we deliver the services we provide on-time, every time.
South East Site Engineers are a team glad to treat every client as an individual with a unique set of needs. We see ourselves as a provider with a genuine interest in what our clients want to achieve.
With an open minded view of “solution” we encourage confidence, flexibility and dependability within our team.
The above combined with our precision, honesty and reliability has helped us provide the value for money service that gives our clients the confidence to call on us time and time again.
Why use SESE
- Beyond SESE continuing to offer the highest quality service to all of our clients for over 14 years, has developed into a highly respected multidisciplinary survey engineering company with over 1,000 successfully completed projects to date.
- SESE have dedicated contracts managers acting as a single point of contact, to develop a close working relationship with each client and offering tangible financial benefits as well as consistently supplying high quality site personnel.
- SESE have completed various high-profile projects in and around London.
- SESE maintains a continuous programme of internal staff development, CSCS registration, training and testing of site personnel.
- SESE are recognised as an industry leader and innovator within the site engineering and surveying field, our experienced team of qualified engineering surveyors maintain the highest standards and take health and safety seriously whereby each engineer has the relevant qualifications to carry out the tasks assigned.
- SESE have the Latest Leica TS16i Total Stations and MS50 multi-stations amongst our survey instruments to carry out accurate and detailed Land surveys efficiently and accurately.
- SESE can set out foundation Baseplates, Stud wall centrelines and external Brickwork returns for super structures and Planting areas, Block paving and Macadam Tarmac surfacing for Highway projects.
- SESE delivers detail drawings, site marks and movement monitoring reports for structural features such as Parapet Walls, Mansard Roofs, Structural Lintels, Aluminium Mullions and Mortar Joints within layered bricks.
SESE offers a comprehensive service for all your needs, from site initiation to completion with a service that is second to none. We also offer our genuine professional advice free of charge so please contact us today for your free no obligation quote.
What we do
Lead by over 20 years individual construction based experience, South East Site Engineers provide the initial site survey and site engineering expertise before, during and after a building construction project.
Below are just a few elements of our insurance cover:
- Professional Indemnity – £1,000,000. – A.O.I.
- Employers Liability – £10,000,000. – A.O.I.
- Public Liability – £5,000,000. – A.O.I.
South East Site Engineers have the following profesional commitments:
Committed To Health and Safety
“All of our staff are trained in line with the RIDDOR Health and Safety system, as we believe all accidents can be avoided.”
At SESE we also recognise our responsibility as a good employer is to ensure the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees; and to protect the health and safety of anybody affected by our activities. The delivery of this commitment is managed through the implementation and use of our Management System based on the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Schedule 18001 (OHSAS18001).
Committed To Sustaining the Environment
“As part of our personal contribution to the Kyoto Protocol, SESE aim to achieve a 99% paperless environment by the year 2020.”
The delivery of this commitment is managed through the implementation and use of our Management System based on the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001:2004 which is primarily concerned with environmental management. SESE aim to minimize all of its harmful effects on the environment caused by its activities and continue to improve its environmental performance.
Committed To Quality Assurance
“The CDM regulations have made good communication a legal requirement. At SESE we believe this is the key to achieving exceptional quality throughout the construction industry.”
The delivery of this commitment is managed through the use of our Management System based on the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance system for all SESE activities. This has helped us ensure consistency in development and continuity in improving on what we deliver.
Comitted to Equal Opportunities
“SESE encourage the personal growth of all staff through the skills and creativity of its diverse team of individuals.”
At SESE we recognise our need to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. We have the highest regard for equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and promotion; providing guidance and encouragement to employees at all levels acting fairly in preventing discrimination.