South East Site Engineers LTD (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is South East Site Engineers LTD of 174 Caledonian Road, London, N1 0SQ
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.seseltd.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, requests for information, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you (whether personal, demographic, collective or technical) in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer and manage your registration, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving the web site, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer.
- To provide you (via e mail or other communications) with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information (collected about you or supplied by you) to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
If you request to receive other information about the products offered by SESE (South East Site Engineers), we would like to contact you in relation to services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted by SESE (South East Site Engineers) in this manner, please tick the box on the information request form.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Data protection information
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at http://www.ico.gov.uk.